The Budget Billing program helps members plan their monthly energy payments by paying equal amounts for their electricity each month.
How the budget amount is calculated:
- The budget amounts are calculated based on the previous 12 months’ usage using the current rate along with other applicable charges, including security lights and sales tax.
- For new members and members with fewer than 12 months consumption, the budget will be calculated based on estimated usage from the Home Energy Calculator.
- The 12th month will be used as the “settle up” month to bring the account to a zero balance. A new fixed budget will then be calculated for the next 12-month period.
- Residential member
- Meet online credit check
- Have a zero balance on account prior to beginning the program
- Bills must be paid on time to remain on the program.
- Any member removed from the program for non-payment must wait at least twelve (12) months to reapply, and the full amount of any balance will be due. Normal disconnect and delinquencies rules apply.
- Members who present a check for payment that is not honored will be removed from the program.
Sign up online or call us at 800-264-7362 or (765) 342-3344.