The Budget Billing program helps members plan their monthly energy payments by paying equal amounts for their electricity each month.
HOW THE BUDGET AMOUNT IS CALCULATED:
- The budget amounts are calculated based on the previous 12 months of usage using the current rate along with other applicable charges, including security lights and sales tax.
- New homes require at least 12 months of usage prior to going on budget billing.
- The 12th month will be used as the “settle up” month to bring the account to a zero balance. A new fixed budget will then be calculated for the next 12-month period.
- Residential member
- Meet online credit check
- Have a zero balance on account prior to beginning the program
- Bills must be paid on time to remain on the program.
- 12-month waiting period to reapply for members removed from the program for non-payment.
- Members who present a check for payment that is not honored will be removed from the program.
Call us at 1-800-264-7362 or (765) 342-3344 to sign up.