What is my responsibility as a property owner if I decline the use of herbicide on my property?

If you decline the use of herbicide on your property the first step is to notify SCI REMC of your decision. Next, we ask that you place signs beneath the overhead power line to help our contractors identify your property boundaries. Polk-Burnett cannot be responsible for product being applied on your property if we are not contacted by the member or if signs are not put out to identify the property boundaries.