Skip to main navigation.
Outage Reporting: 1.800.264.7362

Energy Assistance

SCI REMC works closely with Community Action (or CAP) agencies, as well as township trustees to obtain assistance for our members who are having difficulties paying their electric bills. EAP is a low income energy assistance program made available through the Indiana Division of Family and Children.

In you need additional help with paying bills, or food, health, shelter, employment, counseling, suicide prevention, parenting, and more, call 2-1-1The mission of 2-1-1 (Connect2Help) is to facilitate connections between people who need human services and those who provide them. 

Brown County

(SCCAP) South Central Community Action 
168 S. Jefferson Street
Nashville, IN 47468
(812) 988-6636
M-F 8:00am-4:30pm


Morgan County

(SCCAP) South Central Community Action Program
133 W. Washington Street
Martinsville, IN 46151
(765) 342-1518
M-F 8:00am-4:30pm

Clay County

(WICAA) Western IN Community Action Agency
800 W. Jackson Street444
Brazil, IN 47834
(812) 443-0122
M-F 8:00am-4:30pm

Owen County

(SCCAP) South Central Community Action Program
205 E. Morgan St., Suite D.,
Spencer, IN 47460
(812) 829-2279
M-F 8:00am-4:30pm

Johnson County

(HSI) Human Services, Inc.
98 W. Madison
Franklin, IN 46131
(317) 736-0755
M,Th 8:30am-5:30pm
T-W 9:00am-6:00pm

Putnam County

(WICCA) Western IN Community Action Agency
620 Tennessee Avenue
Greencastle, IN 46135
(765) 653-4017 
M-F 8:00am-4:30pm

Monroe County

(SCCAP) South Central Community Action Program
1500 W. 15th St.
Bloomington, IN 47404
(812) 339-3447
M-F 8:00am-4:30pm

Township Trustees list for each county


Powered by Touchstone Energy Cooperatives Logo