Your First SCI Fiber eBill
- Your eBill will be sent to the email address on your account; it will not be mailed.
- Your billing cycle begins on the day the SCI Fiber technician completes your in-home installation.
- Your first bill includes a prorated amount from your installation date to your billing date, a charge for next month’s service, and your managed WiFi fee.
Signing up for autopay is quick and easy!
- Login to your fiber account
- Go to Manage payment methods
- Enter a credit card or bank account
- Select one of the saved payment methods from the list
- Auto payment processing date could vary
Questions About Your Account?
Give us a call at (833) 444-2504 so we can assist you!
What Is Managed WiFi?
Today’s in-home networks are complex and ever-changing! With wireless laptops, tablets, phones, gaming devices, and streaming platforms, even tech-savvy users struggle to manage their home networks. To further complicate matters, there are 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz WiFi bands with channel options within each band. Which option is best for legacy devices vs. the newest devices? For streaming video or gaming, what are the best settings? Can I reduce interference to improve our WiFi signal strength throughout my house?
SCI Fiber deploys a Calix Optical Network Terminal (ONT) with a built-in wireless router to help manage your network. The integrated WiFi allows us to use cloud-based support software to remotely perform advanced troubleshooting, proactively identify problems, and implement solutions quickly. Use of the wireless router and our advanced managed WiFi service is only $8 per month.