What Is TextPower?
- TextPower is an outage notification program
- South Central Indiana REMC will be able to communicate basic outage information with members registered for TextPower via text
- We understand that when your power is out, communication can be difficult
How It Works
- With a simple text, you can report your outage quickly and efficiently
- Simply text “OUTAGE” to (800) 264-7362 to report an outage and then follow the prompts
- This will report your outage to the cooperative
- You will receive an outage confirmation text as well as updates throughout your power outage
- Text “STATUS” to receive restoration updates specific to your outage
- Text “STOP” to no longer receive text from TextPower
- For more information, view our TextPower FAQ (PDF)
Sign Up for TextPower
To sign up for TextPower, use the registration box below or visit our Text Alert Registration page.