Community room requests are subject to availability and reserved on a first-come, first-served basis upon receiving the deposit.
|Fee||Members/Employees/Directors/Non-Profit Organizations||All Others|
|Rental and Set-Up Fee||$125||$300|
|Audio/Visual (A/V) Equipment Fee – Includes use of projectors, screens, monitors, and wireless internet||$50||$50|
|Deposit/Janitorial Fee – Refundable upon conditions and return of access card. (The $200 deposit will not be returned if the user fails to clean and return the room to the same condition as they found it.)||$200
*Deposit is an addition to all rental fees
- The Community Room can accommodate up to 165 people in chairs with tables.
- The Community Room is available for rent from:
- 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Thursday
- 5 p.m. to Midnight on Friday
- 9 a.m. to Midnight on Saturday
- 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Sunday
- The Community Room is closed on the following days:
- Easter Sunday
- Memorial Day
- July 4th
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Friday After Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
- New Year’s Day
- The Community Room is not available for recurring or regular monthly meetings.
- The Community Room must be in the same condition that it was when you arrived. Trash must be placed in the proper bags and placed in designated containers.
- Requesting an individual or group shall provide their own food, beverages, plates, utensils, etc.
- The kitchen is equipped as a “warming kitchen” and not intended for cooking and baking. The kitchen should be attended at all times when food is being prepared, and the appliances are in use. Smoke detectors are tied into the fire alarm system, and activation will result in a forfeit of the damage deposit.
- All youth under the age of 18 must be supervised by an adult.
- Alcoholic beverages, tobacco products, illegal or controlled substances of any kind, animals, explosives, firearms, or flammables are prohibited on REMC property.
- Nothing may be affixed by any means to any interior or exterior walls, windows, ceilings, furniture, or woodwork.
- Covers may not be tacked, stapled, taped, or otherwise affixed to the tables.
- A/V and other electrical equipment must be turned off and/or unplugged at the end of the event.
- A Building Access Card(s) shall be provided to a designated representative of the group no more than 36 hours prior to the date of use. Such card shall be returned within 48 hours of the date of use. A $25 replacement fee will be charged for lost or damaged Access Cards.
- Failure to meet any of these conditions, or non-compliance with any of the rules will result in the group losing the privilege to use the facility for a period of at least twelve months.
- All fees and deposits must be paid 1 week prior to the date of the use of the Community Room.
- Security Deposit will be returned within 5 business days subsequent to the Community Room is left undamaged and in order and the access card(s) being returned.
A representative will contact you regarding your request to rent the community room.