- Every month, you will receive the member newsletter
- The newsletter will keep you up-to-date with co-op stories, new products and services, member events, and more!
- Find it on our Newsletter page
- Every fall, SCI REMC hosts an Annual Member Meeting to conduct cooperative business and elect directors for the Board
- Members also enjoy a special gift and prizes
- When you signed up to receive electric service from SCI REMC, you became a member and an owner of an electric cooperative
- While investor-owned utilities return profits back to their investors, electric cooperatives give margins back to the member-owners in the form of “capital credits”
- Learn more on our Capital Credits page
Charging Ahead with Electric Vehicles
- SCI REMC has resources available on our website to help you learn more about electric vehicles and if they are something you should consider when purchasing your next vehicle
- For more information, visit our Electric Vehicles page
Technology & Member Seminars
Throughout the year, SCI REMC hosts various seminars and workshops for members to share new technologies and resources. Follow us on social media or contact our office at (800) 264-7362 to check on upcoming opportunities.